3rd April 2020
To give guests greater flexibility, Disneyland Paris have made temporary adjustments to their booking and cancellation policies.
• Guests booked to arrive between 15 - 31 March 2020 can amend to a new hotel booking at the same price for a new date of arrival between 1 July and 30 September 2020 inclusive.
• Guests booked to arrive between 1 April - 1 June 2020 can amend to a new hotel booking at the same price for a new date of arrival between 1 July and 30 September 2020 inclusive.
• Bookings must be amended no later than 15 May 2020.
• Special Offer Tickets referred to as “Adult at Child Price Offer” currently valid up until 1 April 2020, will have its validity extended until 31 March 2021 *.
• Mini and Magic Park Tickets currently valid until 30 June 2020 will have their validity extended until 31 March 2021 *.
• Dated Group Tickets for a visit during the closure period will either be cancelled and refunded or re-booked at the same price for a new date of visit
• LOS Ticket Fulfilment, FastPass Tickets and tickets for the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show not included in a hotel package will be cancelled and refunded with no cancellation fees.
•Disneyland Paris Express tickets with shuttle transfer from/to Paris will be cancelled and refunded or modified for a new date of visit
This policy may be modified at any time without notice. Please check this page regularly for updates.
We are contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org , on Live Chat at www.magicbreaks.co.uk or 0330 880 5006.
*During the period of visit indicated in the calendar depending on your ticket type