When and where is this offer valid for?
"Free dining during the time of your visit + Save up to 20% off your room nights & Park tickets + €100 Disneyland® Paris Gift Card" is valid for new bookings made by 30th September 2020 for arrivals 3rd January to 31st March 2021 for Disney® Hotels and Disney Nature Resorts.
Discount is based on public prices (local taxes excluded) that can be seen on www.disneylandparis.com and is not applicable to transport or other options and insurance but these can be added to your reservation at public prices. Local taxes apply to adults aged 18 and above (at the time of check-in) per night.
This offer is valid for all room types or cabins except Castle Club Rooms at Disneyland® Hotel, Family Rooms at Disney’s Santa Fe and all Suites. Discount does not apply on the local taxes. Not combinable with any other offer.
What does the free dining plan include?
• For Disneyland® Hotel: Your Full Board Meal Plan for the entire length of your stay (based on the number of nights) will include breakfast at the buffet of your Disney Hotel plus two meal vouchers per person per night, valid for lunch and dinner in all restaurants in the Disney® Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village®.
• For Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch: Your Half Board Meal Plan for the entire length of your stay (based on the number of nights) will include breakfast at the buffet of your Disney Hotel (Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch is a takeaway breakfast) plus one meal voucher per person per night, valid for lunch OR dinner in a large number of restaurants in the Disney® Parks, Disney® Hotels and Disney Village®.
• For Disney's Hotel Santa Fe and Disney's Hotel Cheyenne: Includes breakfast at the buffet of your Disney® Hotel for the entire length of your stay (based on the number of nights).
Your package includes STANDARD, PLUS or PREMIUM option, depending on the hotel booked. These restaurants are located across the resort (in Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney Hotels, Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, and Disney Village®). Please see brochure for full details of the Half Board Meal Plan.
• For Les Villages Nature® Paris: You receive lunch or dinner during the two days in the Disney® Parks as well as breakfast at one of the counter service restaurants in the Disney® Parks plus 1 meal voucher per person per day during your two days in the Disney® Parks valid for lunch OR dinner in a large number of restaurants in
the Disney® Parks, Disney® Hotels and Disney Village®. Your package includes PLUS option.
In which restaurants are the Lunch or Dinner vouchers valid?
• If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, you will get a meal voucher "Standard" which is valid in: Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina and Crockett's Tavern.
• If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club or Les Villages Nature Paris, you will get a meal voucher "Plus" valid in the restaurants listed above plus: Captain Jack’s- Restaurant des Pirates Silver Spur Steakhouse, The Steakhouse, Yacht Club, Cape Cod, Hunter's Grill, Annette's Diner, Bistrot Chez Rémy, Downtown Restaurant (opening summer 2020), Manhattan Restaurant (opening summer 2020) and Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show in the 2nd category at the 21:30 seating only.
• If you stay at Disneyland® Hotel, you will get two meal vouchers "Premium" which are valid in all the restaurants listed above plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show in the 2nd category only at either 18:30 or 21:30, Inventions (excludes brunch), California Grill, Walt's American Restaurant and Café Mickey.
Can I use my meal voucher in restaurants as a means of payment?
You can use your lunch or dinner voucher for its face value for brunch (at Inventions) or for lunch or dinner in any of the other restaurant in the resort (except Earl Of Sandwich - Planet Hollywood - Rain Forest Café - King Ludwig - Starbucks - McDonald's – Five Guys - Vapiano) for an all-you-can eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert) or ‘a la carte choice’ (starter, main course, dessert) + 1 soft drink. Meal vouchers may not be combined with another voucher in the Table service & buffets. No change is given if the total is less than the value of the voucher. The difference must be paid at the cashier desk if the total exceeds the value of the voucher. Limited to 1 meal voucher per person per meal. Subject to availability. Some restaurants may be closed at certain periods.
How can I book a restaurant in advance?
Table reservation is highly recommended before coming to Disneyland® Paris, at least 7 days in advance, by calling our Dining Reservation Service on +33 1 60 30 40 50. Meal plan does not guarantee a table. Table reservations are opened 2 months prior to arrival dates, except Dining with Disney Characters and Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show (available on the Plus and Premium Meal Plans), for which you can book a table up to six months in advance.
How do I get my €100 Gift Card and where can I use it?
The ‘Special Offer’ Gift Card is valid in the Disney® Parks’ shops and restaurants, as well as in the Disney Village’s shops and restaurants operated by Disneyland® Paris and at the shops, restaurants, bars and at the concierge desks in Disney® Hotels. The balance of the Card can be viewed at any time, on presentation of the card, at one of the Disney® Parks boutiques, Disney Village’s boutiques operated by Disneyland® Paris or at the Disney® Hotel’s boutiques.
The ‘Special Offer’ Gift Card is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. The ‘Special Offer’ Gift Card cannot be recharged and the amounts charged on the card cannot be refunded. In the event of loss, theft or damage, the card will not be replaced or refunded. The ‘Special Offer’ Gift card cannot be sold.
All offers are subject to availability and Disneyland® Paris terms and conditions.
The tickets included in the package give access to all available and open attractions without any additional charges, except the Shooting Gallery and Video Games Arcade in Disneyland® Park. Shows, Parades and events are subject to change, postponement or cancellation without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather.
(†) Contact us for applicable pricing seasons.
(1) For Disney® Hotels and Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch: Your package includes 1 ticket to both Disney® Parks per person and per day of stay. For Les Villages Nature® Paris: Your package includes 2 days of access to both Disney® Parks per person
(2) Extra Magic Time: Check in to a Disney® Hotel & Nature Resort and enjoy extra magic each day of your stay! Gain exclusive access to parts of the Disney Parks long before anyone else and meet up with Mickey, Minnie and friends. Cuddle up and strike a pose in a range of distinctive settings for snapshots to cherish forever. Have you autograph book ready, as they love making friends from all over the world. You can even enjoy attractions before the official opening times of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The key to unlocking all these magical experiences is simply to stay in a Disney® Hotel & Nature Resort! Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Extra Magic Time is subject to availability and may vary across Disney® Parks
(3) Fastpass. Check the "Guide to the parks" upon arrival for details regarding which attractions this service applies to. This service is only available with a Park ticket valid for the same day. You may only have one Fastpass issued at a time. Another Fastpass ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has expired or been used. Subject to availability.
(4) Meet up with Mickey, Minnie and friends. Cuddle up and strike a pose in a range of distinctive settings for snapshots to cherish forever. Have you autograph book ready, as they love making friends from all over the world. You can even enjoy attractions before the official opening times of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The key to unlocking all these magical experiences is simply to stay in a Disney® Hotel! Not available in Disney Nature Resorts (Disney Davy Crockett Ranch & Les Villages Nature® Paris).